Klarna is at this moment only available for Dutch customers In collaboration with Klarna, In White shop gives you the option to pay afterwards. Paying afterwards is a safe and easy way to shop online. You never have to provide bank or credit card details and you only pay after the order has been delivered.
- You only pay when you have the order.
- You always have 14 days to pay your bill.
- The invoice is sent together with the products.
- You do not have to provide bank or credit card details.
- You always have at least 14 days to change your mind in accordance with consumer law *.
- You can download and pay your invoices with iDEAL on klarna.nl.
You can only pay to Klarna because the claim is transferred to Klarna.
The web store charges € 0 for the use of this service. Bear in mind that these costs can differ per web store.
Kwith late payment
If Klarna has not received payment on the due date of the invoice, a first reminder will be sent free of charge by e-mail with a new payment term of 14 days. At the second reminder, Klarna will charge € 13,50 reminder costs **. If payment is not made, then these costs can amount to 15% for amounts up to € 2.500 with a minimum of € 40.
If Post-Pay is chosen, Klarna will perform a credit evaluation, which may include a credit check.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable legislation and will not be provided to third parties for advertising purposes. The personal data is used for identification, customer analysis, credit evaluation, marketing activities and further product development. View Klarna's privacy statement for a further explanation of the way in which Klarna processes personal data.
By using Post Pay you agree that Klarna will process your personal data in accordance with its privacy statement, including the transfer of data to carefully selected partners or to countries outside the EU / EEA.
* Does not apply to all goods and services, eg air travel, events and specially manufactured products.
** For invoices under € 20, € 7,50 collection costs will be charged.